USCIS CERTIFIED TRANSLATION
USCIS Certified Translations in Los Angeles
Strommen has provided USCIS certified translations in Los Angeles and other cities since 2006. During that time our translations have had a 100% USCIS acceptance rate. We know how important your application to the USCIS is and we guarantee that your translation will be accepted by the USCIS.* We take every step necessary to ensure that your translation is perfect the first time so that you do not have to return. Certified translations require extra care, accuracy and formatting to match original documents. Our superior customer service, low rates, high quality and fast turn around have made us the #1 choice for USCIS Certified Translations in Los Angeles and throughout the United States.
Why use a Certified Translator for your USCIS certified translation?
Many people who file an application with the USCIS are fluent in both English and the source language of their documents, however any translations they make will not be USCIS-compliant. The USCIS has translation guidelines to ensure that documents are translated accurately, professionally and without conflict of interest. At Strommen our translators always meet USCIS guidelines and our certifications are 100% USCIS-compliant. Your application is obviously important to you, and it’s also important to us. We stand behind our translations with a 100% acceptance and accuracy guarantee. Email your documents to us for a free quote.
Rates for USCIS Certified Translations
For an exact quote regarding your USCIS certified translations in Los Angeles or any other city, please submit your document(s) by Emailing Us Your File or by fax to: (888) 783-5578
Minimum for a one page document is $45 (notarization and court certification also available)
Certification fee is $20 (up to 3 documents)
Standard turnaround is estimated at 2-3 business days
Next-day and same-day delivery is available (Rush fees will apply).
Submit your document by Emailing Us Your File or fax it over to: (888) 783-5578
Call us: 323 638 9787 Monday-Friday.
(office by appointment only)
Types of Documents for USCIS certified translation
Strommen specializes in translating Birth Certificates, Passports, Driver’s Licenses, Divorce Decrees, Marriage Licences, Statements, Criminal Background Checks, Financial Documents, Bank Statements and more.
Languages for USCIS Certified Translation Los Angeles
We specialize in English, Italian, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Swedish, Norwegian, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, Galician, Georgian, Greek Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish
* Because of our experience in this area our acceptance and accuracy rate has been 100% since 2006. If your translation is not accepted, Strommen will correct your translation until you are 100% satisfied.
Other Translation Services
- Notarized – Notarized and certified translations
- Apostille Services – Nationwide apostille services
- Localization – Website, presentation, e-learning. Translation of any material for use in a foreign market.
- Book Translations – We have years of experience in the translation of creative works and large scale projects including scripts, books and articles.
- Video Games – We have translated and assisted in translation and localization of numerous high profile video games.
- Past Projects – A look at some of the exciting translation projects we have done in the past.
- Consulate Translations – Need a translation that adheres to Consulate guidelines? We can do that!
- Interpreting – We offer professional interpreting for dozens of languages.
- Court Certified – Strommen can assist you with translations for CA courts or nationwide.